RECYCLED PALLETS AND CRATES
- Recycled pallets & crates
- Remanufactured pallets to your custom size
- Combo pallets utilizing new and recycled materials
Why use recycled pallets?
- Improve your corporate citizenship through recycling
- Improve operating margins with recycled pallets
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by disposing of pallets and wood products with our trailers spotted at your facility
- Materials: hardwood, softwood, OSB wood (oriented strand board), plywood and/or MDF wood (medium density fiberboard)
- Designed to your exacting standards
- Crates assembled or knockdown construction
- Hardwood: oak, aspen, maple, birch, and more
- Softwood: economy soft wood, grade #2 soft wood, grade #3 soft wood
- Plywood, OSB lumber (oriented strand board), MDF lumber (medium density fiberboard) and more
CUSTOM BUILT PRODUCTS and PROCESSING
- Custom cut sizes
- Custom fabricating (holes, slots, etc.)
- Pallets, crates, skids (All types of wood products made to your specifications)
- On-site crating
PALLET AND CRATE DESIGN SERVICE
Our helpful and knowledgeable staff are ready to handle your small or large project. CAD drawing can be supplied if necessary.
- Hardwood, softwood mulch, made from wood pallet scraps.
- Great for landscaping. Bug & disease free material.
NWPCA member (National Wood Pallet & Container Association)
Their guidelines help us to establish standards for your benefit!
We offer unparalleled commitment to product quality and customer service through our total pallet management program, including:
- Just in time deliveries reduce your inventory cost and increase your warehouse space.
- We spot trailers on location to store and remove wood materials at your premises
- We have a state of the art, nail on the fly, pallet repair system to better meet our customers expectations.
- We compliment our recycled pallets with new wood, plastic, corrugated and metal pallets to meet the exacting needs of our customers.